Manipal Medical Entrance Exam
Manipal University, Karnataka is one of the best universities that invite applicants for admission in both medical and engineering courses on the basis of All India Manipal University Online Entrance Test.
- He/she applying for the exam must be an Indian.
- The candidate must have completed minimum age limit of 17 years.
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 Examination with 55% marks in subjects like English, Physics, Biology and Chemistry.
- The exam is conducted online at the allotted branch.
- The test contains 200 questions from Physics, Chemistry, English, Biology and General Aptitude and time duration is 2:30 hrs.
- One must score minimum 50% marks to get selected.
- Booking dates for online entrance exam- 21st to 28th March 2014
- Last date for applying- 11th March 2014
- Date of entrance examination- 14th April to 15th May 2014
- Date of examination result- 24th May 2014
- Students can buy the Application Form from State Bank of India or Syndicate Bank and pay the fees through Credit/Debit Card or through Net Banking.
- A candidate can also download the brochure and application form and fill it up. After completion, one can send it to the admission centre along with a demand draft of the fees. Address is as follows:
Admissions Manipal University
Manipal – 576104
Email us at: email@example.com