Manipal (MIT) Engineering Entrance Exam
Manipal Institute of Technology (MIT), Manipal was established in 1957 and is now one of the top 5 private engineering colleges in India. It offers various undergraduate and post-graduate programmes in diverse subjects.
- Last Date for Applying: 11th March 2014
- Dates for Online Booking of the Entrance Exam: 21st March to 28th March 2014
- Date of Entrance Examination: 14th April to 15th May 2014
- Date of Result Declaration: 24th May 2014
- The candidate applying for the exam must be an Indian.
- He/she must be 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- He/she must have passed the 10+2 examination with a minimum of 50% marks in subjects like English, Physics and Mathematics as compulsory and Chemistry or Biology as optional.
- The examination comprises of 200 objective type questions and the duration of the exam is 2.5 hours.
- Each question is of 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking for a wrong answer.
- A candidate can book his/her test time slot on www.manipalotbs.com as per the University’s schedule.
- He/she can pay the fees though Credit or Debit Card, Net banking or Demand Draft drawn in favor of Manipal University, payable at Manipal or Udupi.
- Candidate can also buy the Application Form and Brochure from the branches of either State Bank of India or Syndicate Bank.
- Admissions are made on the basis of the candidate’s rank in the All India Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU-OET) 2014.